i am huge in japan

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

goodness

So on Monday I got the minotaur working at 1920x1200. It's soo nice to have a big desktop. After that I went to help someone with a 17" CRT and it just felt so tiny.

I started to have a bit of problem with the VGA connection but I corrected that by using the DVI cable. I would have used DVI the whole time except it bizarrely didn't work at first.

SUSE Linux 10.1 is out either tomorrow or on Friday, depending on where the "11th of May" announcer is. This time I think I am going to download the DVD ISO myself instead of buying it online. I have a few gigabytes of monthly traffic to use before Sunday and I have a DVD writer now. I just need to get a blank DVD.....

1 Comments:

  • And yet the world still sits and wonders "What does Frouser need with a 24" minotaur?"

    If he was perhaps designing the latest and greatest PVR from scratch using CAD, performing open heart surgery via wireless and video link or even watching multiple cam-sluts at once then I could begin to understand.

    I mean...its not even going to display hi-res gibs flying in a semi-artistic arc...

    But so long as those four empty and lonely workspaces can be seen at 2048 X 3000 then all shall be fine...

    :P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:49 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home