i am huge in japan

Monday, February 12, 2007

More phone modding.

Yesterday I eventually installed this monster pack for my phone.

I really like it a lot. I wasn't expecting the video recording to be available so it was a nice surprise.

The iTunes is a bit hit or miss though but it does work. I haven't found the right version of iTunes software to talk to my phone so the onboard DB re-creator is what I'm using to import songs. Doesn't always play or sort songs how I'd want them though. It might take some getting used to so that I know what quirks to avoid invoking.

Previously I had tried some fancier ones that had all the latest bells and whistles but they didn't flash properly and crashed a bit.

This Enlightenment theme is cool because it has the same good features, a slick interface and no overly grandiouse startup and shutdown sounds/animations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home