i am huge in japan

Saturday, June 10, 2006

The return of SUSE

It was a brief falling out but I have reinstalled SUSE 10.1 at home. The updating and packaging has now been fixed and it's nice to be back in XGL goodness.

The balance tipped last night when I tried to order pizza via a flash based website. Opera wouldn't display it, Firefox kept crashing half way through. I had to use the pvr to order it! bah.

Good thing about SUSE is that all the flash stuff is set up properly straight out.

Now that things aren't so broken it's much ncier to use.

I think I'll still keep Ubuntu at work because some of the features are more valuable there than at home.

The question you're all asking is, did I make two GNOME panels or just the one that SUSE 10.1 provides? I made two!

1 Comments:

  • You can't expect a distro that can't handle pizza to handle all of your needs. Good riddance! But I never knew there was anything to set up about flash. I always thought it was just a browser plugin you either have or don't have... It's a distro eat distro world out there!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home